Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wally's adoption anniversary - and well...Fred

Oh no, Two posts in one day.  (This one is not craft related in any way though...)

I almost forgot to make an entry about today and Wally!  I can't believe that it's been two years!  Wow! His second birthday was November 6th and today is the day in 2013 that he came to live with me and keep me young!  Wally is a speed demon and races around here like a crazy man.  He makes the whole house shake!  Hard to believe that he's a dachshund / Jack Russell mix - lots of power in that small little dog.
Wally today
This is the best selfie I could get - he was more interested in the cat.
Fred - the older and wiser
Fred is always interested - my biggest problem with taking this picture was waiting for him to stop kissing my face.  LOL.

The weather here is sunny but cold.  It was 12 F today when I left for blood work - and my driveway is a sheet of ice.  Treading carefully.  Wally raced out yesterday and slid down the drive - he's much more careful today.
driveway from the side of the garage
I feel like we are holding our breath for the coming large snow storms - I think this year has been cold but relatively little snow - we will probably be pounded shortly.

Hope the day is a good one - not every day is good, but every day has good moments - cherish every one.  Take care - K

No comments: