Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Shall we dance? The Art-Doll 5 day challenge

Today is day four of my participation in the 5-day Art-Doll challenge.  I shared some photos for today which I will also share here.  Cloth doll making is a long time love that I've gotten away from in recent years.  This challenge has made me want to get back to creating them.

Cloth Rag Doll - Forgetmenot

This rag doll pattern was one of my very favorite beginning patterns.  This doll I have kept for myself - I love her.
Navigator Bear
This little bear with his flight jacket I made for my late husband, Ted.  Ted was a Lt. Col. navigator when he retired from the Airforce.  He loved his LT Col. Ted E Bear.

Minuet
These dolls are a dancing duo - yet unfinished.  I really enjoyed making these dolls.  They are from a class/pattern by Barbara Schoendorf.  If you would like to see more detail I've included the link to my youtube video here:

http://youtu.be/MnVdLwjb76A

Thank you for taking a look at my blog.  I hope that today finds you happy and healthy and in just the right frame of mind.  Take care - K

No comments: