Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Storm pending - Crafting tomorrow!

I've had a very busy day today - seems like now that I'm retired I am busier than ever - how did I ever find the time to work?  LOL

Yesterday I completed three sympathy cards.  I think they came out pretty nice.  These are for me to use.  Two say "Thinking of you" but are actually extra cards I will send to my friends who are sisters of the woman whose funeral I attended on Friday.  The purple sympathy card went to her family.  I am hoping to make some really happy cards - have to break the sympathy rut.

Here are pictures - one sympathy card to another friend and then the two thinking of you cards.
Sympathy card and envelope with the inside verse above

Two "Thinking of You" cards - blank inside.

The rest of my busy was taking care of the house in preparation for the anticipated coming storm.  It's supposed to be a pretty big one - but I have a wood stove and a generator (which my oil furnace is connected to) and lots of food, blankets - and yes my well is also connected so I will have water too.  I just hope that it isn't that bad and no one gets injured or worse due to the weather or related incidents.

Maybe tomorrow I will have more to share.  Be well - be safe and be happy.  K


No comments: