Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Final day of my participation in the Facebook 5 Day Art-Doll Challenge

Today is the last day that I will show three photos of my art-dolls on FaceBook - doesn't mean I won't post my art - just not because of this challenge.  LOL.  This has given me a taste to get back into making dolls and art items again.  I hope that you follow my blog and my YouTube channel so that (if you're interested) you will see when I have something new to show.

These are today's dolls:
Hansel and Gretel Candy Witch
Crazy Quilted Cape

Graveyard Witch
Boo to you too!

Grandfather Cloud Walker
The link to my 5th day on YouTube is here:

http://youtu.be/QlYcLD5jVfY

This video goes into more detail about each doll and more of the work involved is displayed.  I hope you enjoy it and that you like and subscribe to my channel.  I would really appreciate it - shameless self promotion here!

Be well!  Thank you for looking - I certainly love that you've looked.  K

No comments: