Monday, March 10, 2008

Today is a beautiful, sunny but really chilly March day. I thought it might be a good time to try and up load a few of the pictures that I tried in vain to load yesterday.
These are pictures of my dressform sculpt that is a work in progress. I am having a lot of fun with this one.
I began with gesso on the form and added a topper of shells and pearls and beads - oh my. The next step was to paint it out - just loving it and then I foiled in both silver and gold - life is too sort for just one. Next I worked on decorating the stand with paints, glitters and beads. (If you like this you need to check out Jean Bernard's link that I included in a previous post.) Then came the collar - too cool. The last picture here is a couple of sculpts that I've done that attach to the base on wire. (A sea turtle and a fish so far.) I'm not even close to being done with this one. Hope you enjoy and I will keep you posted.

No comments: