Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy sunny Saturday! The last in March 2008

Good morning. The sun is shining, there are six more inches of new snow on the ground and you can quote me - I AM READY FOR WARM WEATHER - IF THAT MEANS SPRING - ALL RIGHT ALL READY! LOL. I hope your day is a happy one and that your month has been a pleasant one.

Tomorrow my son Mike turns 25. Where does the time go? He is still in the show "Awesome 80s Prom" and if you're ever in the city on a Saturday night - you might want to check it out. He is also my youngest. We (Ted and I) have six children between us and we are so lucky and so proud of each and every one of them. That says it all. We are very blessed people.

Well, today is a catch up on my projects day. Usually by this time I am showing my finished projects for the month here - but I am slow this month. Today I work.

Stay safe and be well.

No comments: