Friday, February 5, 2016

Junk Journal vintage for JJJ 2 2016


Another video!  I'm really enjoying making videos to show my projects.  I think it's easier than choosing photos and trying to put in words what the photo is showing.  I hope that you have time to take a look.

This little 6 X 4 inch junk journal is going to someone in a swap in a Facebook group I belong to.  This will be my first swap on this list - wish me luck please! I'm trying to get more into my crafting and hope to have an ETSY or .com store open eventually.  (At least that's my hope...)

I hope you are having a very happy day - please don't forget to like the video, share it and subscribe to my channel - it helps me a lot!  Again - thanks for watching - if you have any questions please ask - I will do my best to answer.

Take care and have a blessed day.

Kelly


No comments: