Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last Saturday in September - Adirondack Polymer Clay Guild Day!

Good morning - hope the day finds you healthy and happy. I'm spending most of my day at my polymer clay guild meeting. We're making beads today -something that I'm not very practiced at and looking forward to. Hopefully my beads will come out well since we are swapping beads and I don't want to disappoint anyone. :)

This week seemed like a long one. Days at work drag along and are not very satisfying, but I guess that is the case with many people so I'm not complaining - at least I have a full time, paying job and I work with pleasant people and we get along well. I've been working on my three sisters and the third one is almost complete and I will post pictures soon. I'm also working on a pin cushion for another list and that has come along nicely although I haven't picked it up to finish it and really need to since it's my September swap - and what did I title this post? oh yeah - last Saturday in September.

Well, I need to gather my supplies for my bead making extravaganza and get myself in gear. Have a lovely day and a great week end! Tomorrow I will hopefully make it to a couple of Alpaca farms to visit those lovely creatures and see about getting some of their roving for doll hair. (Oh happy day!)

1 comment:

helenejg said...

Kelly, for someone who doesn't feel comfortable making beads, you did a great job. I hope you had fun. It's hard moving out of our comfort zone. Your dolls are wonderful!!

Helene