Sunday, October 5, 2008

October - whoohoo

I have progressed on my three sisters and have done a little more work on two little guys that I started last year. I'm hoping to finish all of these this week. My Wendy Froud project is completed except for the base/setting which still needs a lot of work. Here are some pictures. If at any time you are interested in my things just send me an email and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking and I hope that your day is going along happily.
I also made a pincushion as a September swap for a friend on Pin Doll Alley - Mary Mangini. This is a rather large pincushion with two happy personalities. He will also be a good weight and has a needle book to hold those needles so they don't get lost in his body. (I speak from experience.)

1 comment:

Heera said...

Love your three witches for Halloween. They all look distinguished and have their own personalities. Also love your Wendy Froud doll. Is she made with clay? Cute pincushion Kelly. I do agree with you about the needles. I had about 30 hidden in one of my old pincushion.