Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, My Jacquelyn's Happy 7th birthday!

Happy 7th Birthday to my Jacquelyn Rose! It is so hard to believe that she is already 7 years old - doesn't seem that long ago that we were in the hospital waiting for her! She is a smart sweet little girl and so cute - ok so I'm a little biased. (Very proud Nana, too!)

This was really a lucky day too! I'm on a roll! I took a guess on Jean Bernard's new scultp/art work on her group site and I won! Just thinking about the possibilities of the materials used by Jean really got my mind moving. LOL. I have lots of ideas - for different things - some for bases for my art dolls! I'm working on a figure now for a challenge on BPCAG and have been trying to think of how to seat him. Wonder what I'll put together now? LOL. If you'd like to see Jean's new sculpt - this is the link to her blog: http://www.jeanbernardv.blogspot.com/ Jean has some good classes too - that will open your mind to lots of possibilites - here is a link to lisa's heaven where Jean's classes are: http://www.classheaven.com/ Enjoy!

I've started working on a website. It shouldn't be too difficult - but boy is it time consuming and I jut don't have enough hours to spend. LOL. This may be the longest set up time of any website. I will try to perservere.

It has been snowing all day today and now it's raining. Tomorrow is supposed to be very cold. I am so glad that the groundhog didn't see his shadow - come on spring!

Take care now and stay warm.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday to Jacquelyn!!

(My daughter just turned 16 - I miss 7 LOL)

Congratulations on winning Jean's class! I bet it will be so much fun and interesting.

I love your Cold pin. He is wonderful! :o)