Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another weekend - sunny and bright

This was a long week. Valentine's Day broke it up nicely but the weather certainly left much to be desired! More is on the way so I am just going to enjoy today's sunshine happiness. I have been working on various projects and am pretty happy with how they have been working out. I'll post some pictures a little later. I have a mouse and cheese pindoll to mail out to Maureen and another polymer clay feature that I'm swapping with Lee. I've also made an Edwardian ladies hat for the Doll Crafter and Costuming magazine that Judy Skeel is hosting. I am also working on a fairy to put on my shoe from an earlier post and I'm making another sculpt of an older man - I think he will be a fisherman. LOL. Been busy anyway. Well, more later - getting closer to spring! Yippee!

1 comment:

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Kelly that is just too cool. He is amazing, I would have never guessed that it was one guy. Thanks for sharing. Love your new site....looks fantastic, hugs, Kat