Saturday, November 10, 2007

November - dare I say it - already!

Hi again and welcome to my what appears to be "montly" blog. LOL. Just can't keep up. Today we are going to NYC to see my son, Mike's show. He's in the "Awesome 80s PROM", as the character "Nick Fender". Can't wait. Here's the link if you want to check out the website. http://www.awesome80sprom.com/

We will take the train down and back, go to dinner with friends and family and then we'll go to Webster Hall. Won't get back until the wee hours but I love to visit the city and seeing Mike in a show will just be....wait for it....AWESOME...LOL.

I have my doll Garden Party done and ready to Photo if I ever get the time. Mersea is also almost ready, although I have come up with a few more "beading" ideas and want to change her "top/vest" piece. I did get my deposit mailed in to go to MMM in Tennesse in April. Will be anxious to see everyone again and see what kind of techniques will be learned. Here's the link to Annie Hesse's site where Magic, Mischief and Mayhem resides...maybe I'll see you there. http://anniedolls.com/

Well that's all for today - long way to go before I sleep...Stay safe and be happy.

1 comment:

Clothmatters said...

Hi Kelly- I visited the site of Michael's play and it looked wonderful and Michael is such a handsome young man. I know you were a proud mom seeing your son up on stage in one of the leading roles.