Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finished two beaded art dolls and a pin doll







Hi, Just posting a couple of pictures of beaded art dolls I've finished. Both are from classes I attended at ArtFest for the soul. They were instructed by Annie Hesse. I had a great time with them. The pin doll is for a black and white swap on Pin Doll Alley. I named her Pearl and she is going to live with Carolyn in Ohio. Now to get busy and start, (yes start) all those Christmas gifts and December swaps I will be owing. LOL. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Kai said...

You did Annie PROUD! I just wish I could see to bead! (I'm blind in my right eye.) But that doesn't stop me from admiring those who can! And Kelly, YOU bead beautifully! I'M REALLY ENJOYING YOUR BLOG!

Fran said...

wooohooo Kelly. Great job.

Fran said...

Kelly,
I couldn't find your email addy. Sorry for posting this here but I wanted you to know EDAC 2008 has their site up and wonderful teachers. check it out. www.enchanteddollartistsconference.org