Saturday, September 10, 2011

On a roll...

You'd think that after the storms of the last couple of weeks - not to mention the 8 inches of water I'm trying to deal with in my basement and the leak in the roof - I'd be much too haggard for art.  It is helping to keep my chin up.  I'm taking a class on A is for Artistic given by Marilyn Radzat.  So far I've taken her Head series and her hand and arm series.  I still need to add a little to the palm area of one hand and flesh out/smooth the arm areas but thought I would post a picture or two.  My thought for this figure is to make her a Herald Angel.  She will be a gift for my church.


2 comments:

Fran said...

Can't wait to see this doll finished. Great job.
Hugs
Fran

Tanja - SugarCharmShop said...

This looks really good! is this your first doll?
keep it up! :)