Sunday, September 4, 2011

Not too seriously...

Happy Labor Day weekend 2011.  As I come into the unofficial time of fall in the northeast, many things come to mind.  I've had many happy years here in Cambridge, NY.  It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever lived.  I plan to be here for a few more years to come.  (God willing.)

I've been working on some more beaded face pendants and actually have one done and wonder of wonders - I have a picture to post.  I have another one that is well underway and hopefully I will post it by tomorrow. 

For anyone who doesn't know, my last two pieces that I placed in an art gallery were stollen - not something I'm very happy about - I learn the hardway.

This is a face pendant that is a tongue in cheek - actually tongue stuck out rendition of "Don't take yourself too seriously".  Have a great day and hopefully another photo tomorrow.

No comments: