Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lots to catch up...


I can't believe that it's September already! Time really flies when you're having fun. LOL. I participated in an insect and lizard swop on Pin Doll Alley in August and sent Connie a Cicada bug pin and a bag. The cicada is not a pretty bug and I think I got a little carried away with similarity...LOL. Oh well, I had a great time making this pin - the black, beaded wings were a lot of fun to work on. You can't really tell but the little clear beads at the top of the wing intersection are swarofski - thought it might give an otherwise pretty dull bug a little bling. Some things I guess you can't dress up! She does have a face on the front but it was all about the bug!

1 comment:

Clothmatters said...

Kelly- The pin and bag are wonderful! Thanks for being my swap partner.