Sunday, May 20, 2007

Two Pictures added of me, my daughter and Warwick Castle, England

It's about time I added some pictures of our trip to Alconbury, England to visit Alexandria, Scott, Chad and Zachary. We had such a great time and took so many pictures! I'll try and find time to figure out flickr and add some extra pictures.

Today is kind of gray but at least its stopped raining for now. The grass is growing as are the weeds but it's been to wet to do much about them. Will be moving furniture and refinishing the floor in the living room soon. (Hoping for today but trying not to get my hopes up...) I will be painting a little bit on the one bookcase wall and doing some trim work on the cubboards. I also bought some beautiful (at least I think beautiful) fabric for sheers and a valance. I'll do some befores and afters and post them (hopefully). Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Heera said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your trip Kelly. Could you send us some rain? It is cloudy but no rains here.

Hugs...heera

Clothmatters said...

Great pictures, especially the one with you and your daughter. Priceless.