Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I was tagged by Kerry and now you're it....

Tag, you're it...

I have to post 7 Random facts/habits about myself and pick 7 people to tag...
1. First random fact - I don't have 7 blogs to tag....oh well...the thought is there.
2. My sense of humor is a little off - I really amuse myself mostly...
3. I love green - in all flavors
4. My dog is waiting for me to go in and sit on the couch so he can jump up next to me and go to sleep. : - )
5. I enjoy black velvet and gingerale and have also been known to like a cold Carona myself Kerry.
6. Creating is a life blood and I think I even dream about it.
7. Even though the dog is waiting - I'm really a cat person - but I'd deny that to the dog.

Here are the rules:
You have to list 7 Randon facts/habits about yourself and pick 7 people to tag. You leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and to read about it on your blog.

1 comment:

Clothmatters said...

Hi Kelly- Uh oh...you tagged me! LOL. Guess I have to tag seven people now. Take care. :)