Tag, you're it...
I have to post 7 Random facts/habits about myself and pick 7 people to tag...
1. First random fact - I don't have 7 blogs to tag....oh well...the thought is there.
2. My sense of humor is a little off - I really amuse myself mostly...
3. I love green - in all flavors
4. My dog is waiting for me to go in and sit on the couch so he can jump up next to me and go to sleep. : - )
5. I enjoy black velvet and gingerale and have also been known to like a cold Carona myself Kerry.
6. Creating is a life blood and I think I even dream about it.
7. Even though the dog is waiting - I'm really a cat person - but I'd deny that to the dog.
Here are the rules:
You have to list 7 Randon facts/habits about yourself and pick 7 people to tag. You leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and to read about it on your blog.
- I am a mother and a grandmother. I was married to my best friend, Ted for over 17 years. I am now a widow - but have many wonderful memories. I am an incredibly proud parent and grand parent. I am very blessed. I live with one heman type cat, one extra large swim-e fish aptly named - Fish. Fish is a very old member of the family too, like over ten years. There is also a two year old crazy dog named Wolowitz in residence - kind of in the middle of nowhere - but I kinda like it that way too. I worked for a tax department which I don't find at all interesting or full filling and just a blur in my mind now. My main time soaking love, outside of the family and friends that are very dear to me; is creating and making artfully crafted objects that warm people's hearts and tickle their souls. Who could ask for more than that?