Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow, Snow, Snow - wow!

Happy Wednesday!  I've shoveled snow most of today - and it's still coming down - hard.  I don't know if you live in the Northeast area of the United States - but when we get snow - we get SNOW.  I think it's coming at about 2 inches an hour.  Enough already - it is pretty though - here are a couple of pictures and very short video clip -
View toward road - my shed and
birch trees.
View from my Kitchen window.


Trees out toward my field - side yard.









I haven't gotten any crafting done but the snow was fun to be out in for a little while.  Worked muscles that I forgot I had.  

Today I received an email from YouTube that said my channel will become ineligible for monetization in one month due to lack of views and because I don't have 1K subscribers. I am planning on combining my crafting and FlossTube channels - Kelly Bell and Kelly Bell Stitches into one channel.  My cross stitching videos will be clearly labeled as "FlossTube" like they are now - just the channel name will be Kelly Bell.  I am also hoping to get back to my crafting and creating and making a lot more videos along those veins.   - if you watch any of my videos on Kelly Bell or Kelly Bell Stitches, I hope that you will take the time to go and click the subscribe button on Kelly Bell and maybe watch a couple of my videos.  It would help me out a lot - thank you so very much.

Life has changed a lot for me in the last nine years or so and I hope to keep it changing.  I always select a word for the year and for 2018, my word of choice is DETERMINED.  I am determined to have a good life - to enjoy myself, to enjoy other people and to embrace changes and new experiences.  Here's to 2018.

My next video will be a finish of my Christmas Journal that I stared in December of 2017.  (I am also determined to get ahead of the curve in 2018.)  I am also planning a short tutorial on the corners that I made in my Denim Junk Journal.  My plan is to sign up for more swaps on the Junk Journal Junkies Facebook Group and to have more videos about the journals I am making.  I am also determined to keep my blog current.

As far as FlossTube videos go, I am planning to keep a schedule of an update video every week - on Tuesday.  I did a video on Tuesday this week (Yesterday) but due to editing and some uploading quirks (being kind here) I am still waiting for the video to finish "processing".  In the video I show two cross stitching projects that I have finished this week.  Going forward, I am planning to better document the stitching process and keep my blog and Instagram Account (@klbellisima) much better updated.  Here are a couple of pictures of the finishes:
This is Rudolph.  He is a Nora Corbett,
Christmas Eve Couriers Chart
18 count Aida (or an evenweave - can't tell anymore)
that I hand-dyed myself.  I used the floss as charted but the bead selection
is from my stash of beads.

There are eight more reindeer and Santa's sleigh in this series and I plan to stitch them all.
My second finish is the first part of the year long, mystery stitch-a-long, being hosted by Brittany,
of Ingleside Imaginarium.  You can find this stitch-a-long on the Ingleside Imaginarium Etsy shop at:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/InglesideImaginarium?ref=shop_sugg

I've had a really great stitching week and will be better documenting all of my progress going forward.  I am going to have to really be determined to keep a schedule.  LOL.

So, that's it for today.  I will leave you with a couple of photos of my furry friends - they keep me comforted and we keep each other in love.  Take care - with love - K

Wally (Wolowitz) and Coonie (What can I say?) I couldn't corral the other four cats...



Rowdy - a very calm and loving girl, nothing like her name.

No comments: