Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Monday - Sept. 18th! More stitching fun -

It's a great day here in upstate New York - it's been very warm again the last few days and soon it will change again - something that is a certainty here in an area that can get colder than Alaska some days.

I'm posting a new find - one that I'm joining and am pretty excited about.  It's a crochet or knit along that Joann's is sponsoring - and it's being hosted by YouTube Creators!  (Why is cross stitching not represented I'm wondering?  Hmmm?

Crochet is being hosted by Mikey of The Crochet Crowd and Knit is being hosted by Kristen Mangus of Good Knit Kisses.  I've been subscribed to both for years and each of them make their respective craft easy to understand and to follow along.  Here is the link to the Facebook page - Clue Number One is available today!

http://www.joann.com/mystery-stitch-along/

There is #HandmadewithJoann for the event - all of the information is available from the link above.  I hope you decide to join.

I can be pretty bad at keeping up - but I have good intentions and will be picking up my crochet hook again.  This will be a "stitch from stash" for me - Goodness knows I have more than my share of yarns collected.  Looking forward to seeing many friends there.

Thanks for visiting and as always - Be Colorful!
God Bless,
Kelly

No comments: