Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mixed Media Morsels journal cover share

This is a journal cover that I made to house some mixed media technique pages I create in the Mixed Media Morsels group on Facebook.  Cat Hand is showing us various mixed media techniques and then the group members take them and run with it and then share the outcome.  Such a Blast!



I hope where ever you are and whatever you are doing - it's being done with lots of Color!



Thanks for stopping by!

K





Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

I am a mother and a grandmother. I was married to my best friend, Ted for over 17 years.  I am now a widow - but have many wonderful memories.  I am an incredibly proud parent and grand parent.  I am very blessed. I live with one heman type cat, one extra large swim-e fish aptly named - Fish.  Fish is a very old member of the family too, like over ten years.  There is also a two year old crazy dog named Wolowitz in residence - kind of in the middle of nowhere - but I kinda like it that way too. I worked for a tax department which I don't find at all interesting or full filling and just a blur in my mind now.  My main time soaking love, outside of the family and friends that are very dear to me; is creating and making artfully crafted objects that warm people's hearts and tickle their souls.  Who could ask for more than that?