Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year! and a look back at a beading project...

Good morning!  I hope that 2016 is coming in with hope ad promise for a bright and healthy year.

I couldn't sleep last night so I was browsing through my gallery on my IPAD; and came across a "practice" video that I made last February.  I remember that I was playing with the video feature and trying out a new set up. I'm still experimenting and learning.  The video is about my adding beads to the tails of a Spider pendant necklace that I made  for my oldest granddaughter, Jacquelyn Rose.

This is the link to the video - it's a very high level view of my process - if you want to see any part of the spider pendant/necklace process in more detail just let me know in the comments.  I really enjoy my crafting time and I especially enjoy sharing it with you.  Thank you for taking the time to check in with me and thank you also for watching my video.  I would especially like it if you would "like" and subscribe to my channel.  This lets me know that people are interested and gives me impetus to create more.

https://youtu.be/R_Fww_B2Eqo

I hope you have a beautifully inspired day!

Big New Year's Hugs - K

No comments: