Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Two new projects using the Heartfelt Creations Peacock stamps and dies!

Hello!  Happy mid-summer!  Hope this has been a wonderful summer for you.  I've been having a fairly busy summer myself.  I have taken some time out though to work on a few projects and create a couple of videos on YouTube.  The link to the Peacock altered box and tassel is below. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to check my blog and I hope that you will follow the link to my videos.  If you appreciate the video please click the like button and share the link with your friends - if you decide to subscribe to my channel that would be truly exciting to me!  I will take the time later to upload a couple of photos of the projects.

Have a lovely day!  Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2XGStnJdQ

No comments: