Friday, February 6, 2015

Coloring paper blossoms today...

Hi - welcome back!  Glad you came over to take a look.  I have been busy creating paper Cherry Blossoms to embellish projects and I am very happy with how they came out.  I even made a YouTube video showing how I create them.  You can see the YouTube Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy7jNoCGhQY&feature=youtu.be

I'm having a lot of fun lately!  I'm trying to use what I have - and since I've been crafting - collecting for many, many years - I have lots to use.  Probably for a few life-times.  This is a picture of my completed flowers - I really like them.  The paper changed a lot through the process and looks kind of Glassine - no longer like scrapbooking paper!
If you look at the YouTube video you will see a "mess" on my desk - I'm going back to do something with the paper butterflies I have cut out too - hmm, what will it be?

It's cold - still - outside today.  I think this has been one of the snowiest Februaries in a long time.  Wally and I will be going out to feed the birds in a little bit - at least I will go to fill the feeders and the suet cages - Wally will go out to chase the birds - he's fast but they fly faster.  He looks so confused - it's funny - I think he wants to fly too...

I hope your day is sunny and that you are happy.  Take care and be blessed - K


No comments: