Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day after!

The weather has been so beautiful that I think we are all in heaven! (A little humid today - but that's better than cold and raining.) I wanted to catch up on my gallery exhibits with my guilds and things from last month. Believe it or not - I did sell a doll! Happy dance here and Garden Imp has found a new, happy home! I am so happy - I know that Ted would have been saying I told you so - he always had faith in me.

I had two of my dragon bookmarks at City Hall in Glens Falls - they didn't sell, but I bought a beautiful photo of two deer in winter while I was there - so I'm happy dancing for that too. Sometimes things just work out right.

Yesterday I went over to my uncle's and we had a fourth of July picnic. It was nice to sit and visit and EAT! Down side was that my Aunt was in the hospital - but she is doing better and that is a happy thing - we visited her a couple of times and she looked good by the time I headed for home.

I'm working on some stuff for a craft show in North Creek, NY in August. I'm hoping to get a few pendants done and maybe some more of the Viking Knit chain too. Thinking, Thinking, Thinking. Miniature food items might be fun too. You never know where my mind and clay will go.

Well, have a good night - back to work tomorrow.

No comments: