Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bride dolls made it!

Hi - good night after a beautiful day! Tomorrow is supposed to be our first day in the 70's for the season. Can't wait. I have a cold right now that I think I caught from my two year old grand daughter. Love her anyway. This is a picture of my beautiful granddaughters.



I mailed my dolls off to Suji in Central NY and they arrived safely for our challenge. I was "challenged" by the bride doll - she is definitely proof that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..." Oh well.



And this is the CAT Bride that I also sent out. I like the way she came out much better. I am not a good photographer - hard to believe that my dad did it for a living. Guess it's not a genetic skill. LOL.
I still have to work on my pin doll for this month. I have the concept and have decided on how but just have to impliment....
Well that's all for tonight. Thanks for looking and have a great night and a lovely week.