Saturday, January 26, 2008

The day after Ted's big retirement party!

Good morning! The last few weeks have seen me caught up in all the planning and prep for my dear Ted's party. Ted has had a banner few months. His Red Soxs are World Champions, His Patriots are undefeated, His Celtics are the best record in Basketball, He celebrated his 60th year, his military pension is now payable and he's retired officially from his full time job! I'll be posting pictures of his party as soon as I get some. He was so honored at his party. 172 guests, sit down dinner, band and videographer. Needless to say he was overwhelmed. I am very proud of my husband. He is a loving, kind and compasionate man that I feel truely inspired by. He supports all my artistic endeavors and thinks I am worth more than I can imagine. So today my only thought is about how very lucky I am - oh and of course how jealous I am - he retired but I still have over seven years to work. Oh well, the older you get the faster time seems to fly - and we all know - I'm not getting any younger...LOL.

1 comment:

Kai said...

Kelly, congratulations to your hubby on his retirement! And it's really lovely and refreshing to hear a wife speak so beautifully about her husband! I look forward to seeing photos!