Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve - boy did we get some snow!





Good morning and welcome to the day before the night before 2008.

When I woke up this morning, what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a vision of snow and fields of white, candy fluff only beautiful because I'm not going to work! I had to take a few more pictures of this wonderland this morning. Yesterday there wasn't much snow left. It had rained Friday, most of the night in fact and the snow had dwindled. I got up this morning to a refill. LOL. I took the pictures about a half hour ago and it's still snowing. The flakes are fluffy and moderately sized and it would be a beautiful Christmas fantasy out there - if this was Christmas eve/day! Alas - a week late. Anyway, here are the pictures that I took of my winter wonderland, here outside Cambridge, NY. Enjoy! Have a wonderful and happy, healthy 2008!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Wow that is a lot of snow!
I love the snow but I'm glad it is yours and not ours LOL

It makes everthing look beautiful and brand new!