Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy day after the wearing of the green...

I was up early today. I hope that I can get my craft room straightened up. I'm working on a pindoll that needs to get done and I'm very happy with the way it's coming out. I'll post a picture after my partner receives it. I realize more and more that I have enough stuff in one room of my house to stock a craft and hobby store. Can't move in there and that is changing this weekend. I'm pretty happy with my progress and will hopefully be able to post a picture or two soon. Ted and I will be going to England to visit our daughter and her family in a couple of weeks and we can't wait. I've been to Germany a few times but never to any other countries. England will be interesting - but then seeing our family will be even better. Take care and have a great day.

No comments: